Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tangled

Six years ago I got trapped in Satan's Web like a fly facing it's demise. I just laid there lifeless, hopeless, helpless, dead. Like a servant on the Flying Dutchman I became apart of Satan's world and it became a part of me. I had spurts of life here and there, never lasting more than several months and I always ended right back in that web. It felt like I was doomed. Like I had met my fate and there was nothing I could do about it. Useless, dead, and blind.
A short time ago someone came along and woke me up. He opened my eyes and said, "Run Sharde. You don't have to stay here." Slowly, I started to see the truth. I had the power to loosen the web that had been suffocating me for so long. I started running and piece by piece that web started detangling. Day by day the strings began to fall one after another. The harder I run the faster I can go.
I am still somewhat tangled, but I am regaing control over my life. My hope has been restored. My life is coming back and I am breathing much easier now. Before you know it, I will be completely free from Satan's web of sin, lies, pain, and doubt. Soon I will be able to fly again.

No comments:

Post a Comment