Saturday, December 12, 2009

No Home Training

I am growing weary of the tacky ass females I see parading themselves around town. I might not be that prudent, but these girls would make me look like Mother Theresa. I went out last night with my girl and came across a couple of these girls. Now I had on a sweater dress with leggings and boots. My homegirl had on jeans with a tank top and stilettos. Both of us had on coats. These girls walk in and good Lord! Me and my girl didn't have to say a word to know we were thinking the same thing. One girl had on booty shorts and a netted shirt with some knee high fishnet socks and heels too small for her feet. The other girl had on jeans and a sleeveless shirt with the back half out. Neither were wearing any kind of coat.

Now this is the middle of December in Portland, OR mind you. And on top of that, the forecast had been calling for a snow storm. So these heffas walk in half naked looking like they were just selling couchie on 82nd Ave. Of course all eyes on them. Then they start dancing and it was the nasty thing I've seen. Now I dance and I can get freaky, but they were doing a bit too much. Those are the type of girls that don't know the difference between sexy and skanky.

Needless to say men came up and danced with them. Had them up against the pole or picked them up and let the ladies....and I use that term loosely...straddle them as they gyrated mid air. I did see a few numbers exchanged, never saw anyone buy them a drink, didn't see many conversations going on either. The only things that came to mind was, yeah they'll get fucked, but that's about it.

And I really hope those of you reading this don't think this is written out of hate. I myself didn't have to buy a single drink all night and still managed to get drunk. I got some many numbers in my phone that I don't know who they belong to and I even had a guy try to get me to come over this morning cuz he cooked me breakfast...without having to have sex with him. I get my share of play no matter what I have on. I'm just saying that when females go somewhere looking like little whores, they can't expect much but to get laid. And To those females please don't be the example. I pray men don't use them as any sort of rule or standard because they fall far below the standard of womanhood.

But ti is those same girls that will fuck it up for all of us. Niggas look over at them practically humping on the dance floor and think they can snatch you up and bend you over. Sorry boo boo, not happening. And they see how men can just cop a feel on the skanky ones and think we're gonna just let their hands wander to our private places. It's maddening.

Anyway I'm just venting. It's annoying that these broads out here have no home training and carry themselves in such disgusting ways. Put some damn clothes on and stop auditioning for the Sugar Shack at the club.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting stuff and I cant disagree with any of it. Please keep writing, I'll keep reading!

    ReplyDelete